MaxTex - Working together for a sustainable production
As a company in the textile industry, we want to actively shape the future of our sector. Sustainability, fairness and responsibility should be ensured throughout the entire textile value chain. We are actively committed to this.
That is why GREIFF is a founding member of MaxTex.
The central aim of MaxTex is to establish a new way of thinking and to set important standards in the textile industry. All members agree that sustainability is an increasingly important topic and that new, cross-border ways are needed to shape a sustainable society. MaxTex describes the willingness and ability to cooperate as one of the most important resources for the future. Accordingly, the members support each other, join forces and push the issue of sustainability further through joint projects and campaigns.
MaxTex stands for
- Combined expertise, concerning all levels of sustainable textile value creation
- an improvement in the acceptance of sustainably produced textiles (and environmentally and socially compatible services among all end-user groups)
- support for members in the development, introduction and marketing of sustainable textiles
- a platform for an intensive exchange of information
- the establishment and expansion of an informal network
- raising awareness among all relevant stakeholders from industry, politics, NGOs and the general public